Technology Training and Resource Centre(TTRC), Bilenjore is located along the National Highway No 217 that connects Gopalpur Beach and Raipur. Its nearest main Railway Station is Khariar Road and the nearest Airport is Raipur. It is well connected by Bus from Bhubaneswar and other towns like Bhawanipatna, Berhampur, Rourkela, Raipur, Sambalpur etc.
Distance to few places:
|Khariar Road||–||50 km|
1. Training and Meeting Hall:
The Training and Meeting Hall(2 Nos.) of SVA has a floor area of 600 sq. feet each with following facilities:
- Sitting arrangement of 35 to 40 persons
- Fan, light, AC
- LCD projector, computer and sound system
- Display board and pin board
- White board
- Flower arrangement( If required)
- The training hall is adequately aired and lighted.
- Separate toilets for Ladies and Gents.
- The surrounding of the training venue is free from noise and disturbance.
- Facility of organizing small groups discussion
- Provision of sufficient training materials like drawing sheet, marker (white board + permanent), sketch pen, scissor etc.
- Provision of safe drinking water facility
2. Dining Hall:
There is a Dining Hall for a capacity of 30 to 40 persons. The Kitchen serves both Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian Food. The Food Menu can be changed as per the request of the Training Organiser.
Dormitories are available for 30 to 35 persons. Separate Rooms are also available with double bed, attached toilet with 24 hours water supply. Air Cooleris provided in the room during summer. There are 2 AC rooms.
The centre has a small library which contains few reference books and magazines related to Rural Development and Agriculture. It also has all the publications from Gaunli Vichar which publishes development literatures and periodicals mostly in Oriya language. The library also gets several newspapers in English, Hindi and Odiya apart from various periodicals on Rural Development, Community Health, Sustainable Agriculture etc.
5. Other Facilities:
- First-aid facility
- Medical Facility within 5 km
- Fire Protection
- Proper facilities for washing and drying of cloths and disposal of sanitary wastes
On special request, SVA can organise transport facilities for the trainees to visit nearby villages or to be dropped at the Bus Station or nearby Railway Station.
- Agricultural Demonstration Farm
- Dairy Farm/Cattle Shed
- Fish Spun Production Unit
- Oil Expeller(Marshal)
- Rice Huller, Flour Mill
- Mushroom Spun Production Unit
- Nursery for Vegetable Seedlings
- Onestop Aqua Shop(OAS)
- Onion Production and Storage Structures
- Rice Mill
- Sale Centre for the Products of Women Self Help Groups
- Vermi Compost Production Unit
- Seed Bank cum Seed Store
- Water and Soil Testing Laboratory
SVA welcomes development workers and volunteers from various organisations for Training Programs, Meetings and Exposure visit to the centre. Please contact us for more information.
Dist: Nuapada, Odisha
Contact Person: Bishnu Prasad Palei (7077895089) Dharma Sagar Pradhan (9937358715) Parmanand Pradhan (9668634580)